Saturday, April 10, 2010

And we're off...

To those of you who are professional bloggers out there, I'm going to apologize and say ahead of time that this won't be the most exciting thing you've read today.

I've finally decided to get myself into blogging because of how much fun I have reading my mom and older brother's blog (and because my younger brother started one, and I can't let him get ahead of me, right?). Everyday things that happen at my house are quite comical, and I feel like I'm cheating the world out of some kind of satisfaction if I'm not sharing these stories. You'll soon come to realize that I'm kind of a spazz, and my siblings and parents are not much better.

For starters on this post, I'll just share a few things about me. I'm currently almost at the end of my junior year in high school. The biggest activity I'm involved in at school is drumline, so obviously, I love to drum. My older brother got me hooked on it my freshman year, and now it's something I would hate to live without through high school. I love my youth group. That would be an impossible thing for me to live without throughout high school as well. The name of our youth group is FOOT, which stands for Fellowship of Outrageous Teens. The name pretty much says it all. I help in sponsoring JV FOOT and would not give that up for anything. It's a ton of fun and such a great thing to be involved in. I absolutely love all my friends and spending lots of time with them. I'm usually the crazy, loud one of the group, but they all still love me (I think! :P). My family is downright awesome. We have lots of good times having fun and making fun of each other. I would never ever trade my family for anybody else's in the world. We undoubtedly have the most fun household on the entire face of the earth. If you feel like challenging me on that one, come live with all 6 of us for just a week...

Yeah....those crazy people are my siblings.


So...that's me and a little about my life.

Look for more blog posts to come! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment